Journal of Biomedical and Sustainable Healthcare Applications
Aim and Scope
Journal of Biomedical and Sustainable Healthcare Applications (JBSHA) is a peer-reviewed journal that presents advanced methods and state-of-the art research in biomedical and intelligent healthcare applications. JBSHA considers articles on all aspects of biomedical engineering, molecular and cellular biology, AI-based clinical decision making, medical image computing, medical devices, clinical trials, health, healthcare, life sciences and biomedicine.
The scope of JBSHA covers all topics related to biomedical, intelligent computing technology, life sciences and biomedicine with a special emphasis on the following areas:
- Intelligent Computing in Biomedical Sciences
- AI-based Clinical Decision Making
- Computing in Image Processing
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Graph theory in Medical image processing
- Big image data analysis and Machine Vision in Medicine
- Video and Range Data Images
- Signal and Image Processing in Medicine
- Wavelet methods and Pattern recognition in Medical images
- Knowledge Engineering and Information Management
- Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention
- Medical Imaging and Medical image processing
- Medical and Bioinformatics and Computer-Aided Diagnosis
- Intelligent Image processing and Image segmentation
- Multi-modal image processing
- Medical Devices with Embedded Computers
- Image Enhancement and Scanning/Display
- Medical Sensors/Actuators/Devices
- Physiological and Clinical Data Mining
- Physiological Modelling
- Hospital Information Systems
- Clinical Decision and Decision Support Systems
- Biomedical Engineering
- Web-Based Delivery of Medical Information
ISSN (Online) : 2790-0088
ISSN (Print) : 2790-2056
Hybrid (Transformative Journal)
Journal of Biomedical and Sustainable Healthcare Applications is a Transformative Journal (TJ). Once the article is accepted for publication, authors will have the option to choose how their article is published:
- Traditional publishing model – published articles are made available to institutions and individuals who subscribe to Journal of Biomedical and Sustainable Healthcare Applications or who pay to read specific articles.
- Open Access – when an article is accepted for publication, the author/s or funder/s pay an Article Processing Charge (APC). The final version of the published article is then free to read for everyone.
A Transformative Journal is a subscription or hybrid journal that has committed to transitioning to fully Open Access. Authors can choose between gold Open Access and subscription publication, based on their preferences, funder or institutional requirements, and Article Publication Charge (APC) funding availability.
Editorial enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
General enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.